Saturday, February 19, 2011

(interactive post) Diapers - how much do you think I spent?

By Cyndi
February 19, 2011

I never thought I would say this, but I said to Matt this morning, "After this order, I promise to not buy diapers for a month."  I know I have mentioned this before, but on average we go through 16 diapers per day and at a retail price of $0.23 each, it adds up very quickly.  Right now, we have on-hand over 500 size one diapers which will take us until the boys are around 12lbs (~1.5 months, about the time we could move them to size two diapers). 

I want you to guess how much I just spent this morning on the following purchase:  3 boxes of 184 Size 2 Pampers Swaddlers (total of 552 diapers).


HOW MUCH DID I SPEND??  
Please submit a comment and in a few days, I will reveal the answer.  
Note:  Comments will not show up immediately.

Thanks for playing & pictures have been updated.  Link is to the right.  I can't wait to see everyone's guesses!!!

PS.  Stacie, you are sadly disqualified from this contest as you were consulted regarding this purchase.  In exchange, you can continue to stop by and hold cranky, gassy babies whenever!

6 comments:

  1. Dad guesses - $101.47, before coupons and freebies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you spent less than $125, I need to know how...share your super shopping deals with everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dad re-submits - Knowing the coupon/deal queen, I guess $89.47.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I only agree to this due to the aforementioned bribery of holding said babies.

    Keep guessin' people...

    ReplyDelete
  5. From one coupon queen to another, I'll go way out on a limb here and go with $63.48. Nana

    ReplyDelete