Tuesday, February 5, 2013

2.08 Quick update ...

February 5, 2013
By Cyndi

Since it was a fairly normal week, I will keep this short and sweet.

The exciting thing for our house was we finally made it to Ikea - after talking about it for 5 months.  A few hundred dollars later, we have some great new toys for T&Z along with a few new furniture pieces around the house.

Foyer Rug
I'm very excited about my new rug in the foyer and throw pillows for the family room.


Throw pillows






Here are a few pictures from the week:

Boys & their Trucks

Bath time fun!

Uncle Daniel & Aunt Jill reading books!

Two Smiles!!!! (Do you know who is who?)

3 comments:

  1. Nana says, Zachary on left, Tyler on right...right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new home decor! Wish we had an Ikea near us too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too thought Zachary on the left, before looking at the comments. Are we right ?

    ReplyDelete